It’s time for you get ready to work and you need to look different yet professional. Makeup at workplace is very much different from a girl’s night out. You have to ditch those smoky eyes and bold lips and carry the makeup style that is appropriate for work. Following are the top 10 makeup tips for working girls.[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
1. Applying blush in the wrong manner will make you look like a clown. To save up time, suck your cheeks in the mirror and find the right point of cheek bones to apply color.
Read More: Prom Night Facial Makeup Tips for Women
3. Avoid using heavy eye shade applications and make it close to lash line. Blend the shade well to balance cheeks and eyes.
5. Avoid using fancy bronzers, as they will make your dark spots look darker. Also ditch those shimmery highlighters and luminizers.
Read More: 11 Surprising DIY Eyes Makeup Tips
7. Moisturize your lips with lip balm and give them a fuller feel by using lip liner. Use the lip liner of the same shade as the lipstick.
9. Avoid using too much face powder as it will give a cakey look to your makeup.
10. Avoid glitter in any form. Workplace is no place for those shimmery makeup and colorful mascaras.