1. self grooming starts with personal hygiene. Keep yourself clean and tidy all the time to create a desirable feel for others. Bath daily and keep up your nails well-shaped and clean and don’t forget your ears along with body cleanup.
Read More: The Perfect Bridal Makeup Tips
3. Makeup should be simple and attractive according to the event. Use good quality products that suit your age and personality.
5. Avoid doing crazy hair-dos, especially at workplace and academic institutes. Adopt a basic hairstyle. Try to use hair dyes that are close to your natural hair color and ditch the bubbly and striking hair hues.
Read More: Perfect Grooming Tips for young Girls
6. Choose stylish accessories in moderation as per requirement. Avoid playing up with lots of accessories. Pick small handbags for workplace and day-out, while you can choose big bags for your shopping trip.[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
7. Choose outfits and dresses that don’t show your cleavage. It sounds unethical to show skin in public, especially in professional sphere.
8. When it comes to choosing shoes, high heels and stilettos do the best. However, you need to be comfortable while walking in high heeled shoes; else it would end up in embarrassment.