There are times when women prefer to stay at home and think of nothing but themselves, during such moments certain home spa treatments work wonders and give more nutrients to your skin and hair without causing harmful effects of chemical fillers. Check out our home spa recipes which are easy, cheap and provides great results.
These home spa recipes are quick and are always available at home and takes few moments to give you a fresh, warm peachy glow.
1. For fresh facial glow, use Cucumber-Parsley Mask as it includes few ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp unflavoured full-fat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped cucumber
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
Method: According to this home spa recipe, use puree cucumber and parsley till they become smooth. Add yogurt and mix well. Apply mixture to skin, let sit 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
2. If you are thinking of body scrub, check out this home spa idea which bring life back into tired skin and give you the youthful glow of nourished, healthy skin all year round!
Coffee Body Scrub is in nowadays and remember, that coffee tightens and rejuvenates skin, while raw sugar exfoliates, and olive oil seals in moisturize. The ingredients of this home spa recipe include:
- 2 cups of coarse ground coffee
- 1/2 cup Turbinado raw sugar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
Method: This home spa treatment suggests that combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Take a warm bath or hot shower to open your pores and hydrate your skin. Rub the coffee mixture into your skin in large circles with even, firm pressure. Shower to rinse, pat dry, and follow with unscented body lotion or light vegetable oil.
3. In case you have tired, dull and rough hair, follow our hot oil hair treatment, as this home spa idea works well. Use this intensive treatment twice a month to rehydrate dry hair and prevent dandruff. It requires:
- 1/2 cup of dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Method: Combine oil and rosemary in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until warm all the way through. Remove from heat and strain, to remove leaves from oil. Coat scalp and ends of hair with hot oil, then wrap in saran wrap and cover with towel to retain heat. Leave on 15 minutes. Wash twice to remove excess oil. This home spa recipe is easy to use and give instant relief to your hair.
There are numerous home spa recipes which can leave your skin, fresh and healthy.