During days when inflation is on its peak, thinking of luxurious living is almost impossible for everyone especially Spa treatments. Spa treatments are known to be expensive but we have some tips for Home spa treatments which can surely help you pamper yourself without incurring much expense.
It is said that the best things in life are free, well not totally, but they are not as expensive either. Talking of relaxing after a long winding day, now you can pamper your self at home, without having to shell out big money.
All you need is give sometime to yourself and you can get spa treatment at home.
- The first step is to wash away the layers of makeup with cold water. Splash the water on your face. Next, apply a moisturizing mask. There is ample variety available in the market, or you may use a home made mask. For a home made mask, take cocoa butter and add little olive oil and a few drops of lavender essential oil. This will soothe your skin.
- Now, pamper your self with a body scrub. You may use sea salt or granulated sugar blended with olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice. You may even try mint or other floral oil for fragrance.
- After the bath, pat dry your body and apply slight oil to the entire body. This will prevent dryness and keep your skin tender.
- Just as the body needs rest, your eyes need rest too. Take cotton pads, soak them in cucumber juice and apply these on your eyes.
- Next, rub your hands with a skin softener. You may use any hand cream or even olive oil will do. Put on some soft number and relax…
- Rest with eyes closed for about 30 minutes. Now, wash off the treatment gently and pat dry. The pores of the skin will open and your skin will feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Additionally, you may even try cleaning underarms, hands, legs and face of unwanted hair. Or, you may want to groom your eye lashes to make it look longer and fuller. You may use a twister to give shape to your eyebrows.
- Home spa treatments are definitely less expensive, and are quite effective. There are ample choices of home spa treatments available on the websites. Find one that best suits you and your pocket and get ready to reinvent yourself.