Planning trips has always been a problem, especially for women. But don’t worry here comes the dose of a fully funny ride to joyous journey tips for the travel.
1. Destination of Travel
Take a deep breath and sit relaxed then decide the most important part of your travel which is the selection of the destination, never forget the budget point. But I am sure you must have saved some for this opportunity because this is your turn to choose the place where you can enjoy and relax forgetting all the work tensions.
2. Itinerary Of The Travel
A list of places from where you pass or stay during travel before reaching the final place is very important along with details where and how much time are you going to spend. For this will make your trip very easy to follow up and will not waste any of your time.
This also includes the planning of the time span of the travel, to which you can divide days and hours accordingly.
3. Important Locations During Travel
If it is work travel so can’t do anything about, but still, you can get a know-how of the important and exciting places from the internet or from friends and colleagues. So that in your spare time you can have a walk and relax for a while.
But if it is a planned destination then you must know all the important places beforehand. So that you may be able to capture the whole location’s fun like parks, play places especially for children, clubs, important monuments and many others.
4. Important Documents For Traveling
Before leaving for travel you must check all your important documents like passport and insurance papers if you’re traveling abroad, boarding pass, and agenda diary for business trips and don’t forget the maps.
5. What To Pack For Travel
After you have planned where to go and how to go, the next step is to bag up important items to take along. So here is the checklist for your reference and tick it if you’ve already done with it;
- Lingerie: choose some nice and lacy options. Also, add some sheer stockings in it.
- Formal suits: Keep one suit and don’t forget to add an evening black shiny gown.
- Separate clothing items: pair of jeans, t-shirts, tops etc.
- Accessories: keep good shades, Bengals, earrings, belts and special clothing accessories like scarves.
- Shoes: take 2-3 pairs of shoes, a formal office kind, and evening stilettos and easy go flats.
- Outerwear: Take 1-2 long coats if you’re travelling in winters.
- Leisure clothing: Take 1-2 swimwear or some sports suits.
- First aid box: very important item keep medicines, band-aids, gauzes for any emergency.
- Toiletry: Keep all towels, toothbrush and sanitary essentials with you.
- Electronics: like a laptop, camera and mobiles etc:
6. How To Pack For Travel
Don’t just throw all the stuff just for the sake of quick packing. Take time and place all items one by one in the suitcase. First place all accessories like belts shoes etc keep placing paper tissues between all layers of the luggage, then place some suits in length then place shirts and pants within and then put all toiletry and lingerie. Keep each item sacked separately.
Take your important documents in your handbag. For the laptop take a separate bag along with its own accessories. It’s done and you are ready to take flight. Have a safe journey!