We focus too much on our clothes, what to wear, the accessories, the makeup, but the most important factor some women seem to forget is the footwear. When it comes to fall, sneakers are not the only option. Here are a couple of handy tips with some advice and a list of must have women fall shoes when updating your fall collection for 2012.
When purchasing shoes for fall, women prefer the shoes to be comfortable. Shoes for fall range from Channel to Prada, Mary Janes to Stella McCartney, Christian Louboutin to Bally and from peep toes to a pair of ballet flats, every piece will make your feet content and calm.
For shoe freaks, piling up shoes in the wardrobe is an addiction. However the idea is not to have a lot, but to have enough to cater for every occasion and to have those comfortable pieces which turn out to be handy when you get a blister with those sparkly high heels of yours. The top of the charts women fall shoes consist of the following styles and trends:
1. A cap toe pump is a classic pair to have in your fall collection. Cap toe pumps add variety as compared to the regular plain pumps or peep toes pumps. These shoes are very professional to wear to work and the metallic touch adds a shine to your personality.
2. Ballet flats can never be forgotten when it comes to women fall shoes. Once in a while, you need the same comfortable, yet trendy flats to run around and take a break from the high heels which can lead to back pain. Flats also relieve any pain in your feet and soothe those puffed nerves of yours. Suede loafers with a medieval motif have also been on the charts this fall. The sophisticated male inspired slippers can also be traded for ballet flats.
3. Colored block heels are in fashion this fall. These shoes for fall give a very festive appeal and the vibrant colors add life to the dull season. Suede is the best option in colored heels.
4. Wear ankle boots with your tights and leggings, enhancing the shape of your legs and at the same time putting focus on the shoes. High boots come both in heels and wedges and both perfectly add variety when choosing shoes for fall.
5. Everyone goes for riding in fall. Riding shoes are a necessity when selecting shoes for fall. These shoes keep you warm and comfortable during your outdoor activities.
Women fall shoes need not be limited to the above style only. Other factors can also be kept in mind when hunting your shoes for fall.
- A well positioned strap on any high heeled pumps makes the shoe extremely comfortable and willing to wear.
- The same old basic black pumps can never be out of fashion. They can be worn with every dress and one can never have enough of black pumps in their shoes for fall.
- Athlete inspired wedge sneakers can be worn by females instead of the regular sneakers when playing games.