Womenz Magazine

Knife woman whispered ‘sorry princess’ after stabbing tied-up lover and left her to die

A woman almost died after being stabbed 18 times by her best friend during a twisted ’50 Shades of Grey’-style sex game.

Sarah Holden, 28, from Sheffield, South Yorkshire, was tied to a bed by former pal Shaunna Littlewood before being stabbed in the head, neck, chest, stomach and legs.

Sarah was left fighting for her life after suffering a tear to the heart wall, a perforated bowel and a collapsed lung.

She underwent 14 hours of surgery, spent four days on life support and had to have a tracheotomy.

The pair, who had been “inseparable” since their teens, were having a girls’ night in, drinking and eating takeaway when the mood took a dramatic turn.

“We had been friends for 17 years, we first met when she moved next door to me when we were kids,” Sarah said.

“From the age of 16 we were inseparable, we went shopping together, we had sleepovers, we helped each other with family and relationship problems.

“She was the first person I came out as gay to.”

“On Saturday night we decided to have a girls’ night in with a takeaway and some drinks.

“We got really drunk and after too many drinks I kissed her.

“She seemed really keen and even asked me if she could tie me up, so I agreed.”

Sarah initially believed Shaunna’s sudden exit from the bedroom was to get a sex toy in July 2017.

But, to her horror, she returned with a knife.

“I just remember this sharp pain in my legs,” she said.

“She had stabbed me three times before I even realised what was happening.

“I tried to scream but she had stabbed me in the neck and I couldn’t talk or make a sound.

“I remember laying there drifting in and out of consciousness thinking I was dying.

“I was terrified and devastated that I was only 24 years old and I’d done barely anything with my life before I was about to die.”

After the brutal assault, Shaunna dropped the blade, said “sorry princess” and began watching TV.

But Sarah was saved when her attacker called a family member to confess to the crime, who then alerted the emergency services.

Having pleaded guilty to attempted murder, Ms Littlewood was jailed for life in February 2018, with a minimum seven years behind bars.

Sarah, who now lives in South Shields with fiance Amy, 30, admits her terrifying ordeal has made it difficult to trust others.

“For a long time I was in denial that she could have done this to me,” she said.

“I never thought in a million years that Shaunna of all people would hurt me, let alone try to kill me.

“I struggle to trust people now and I absolutely refuse to drink in the house, even with my fiance.

“It feels like if Shaunna could do that to me after 17 years of friendship, anyone could do it to me.

“It’s difficult to look at my scars but they are also a reminder that I survived, I’m lucky to be alive.”

Related posts

Woman Arrested After Allegedly Being Caught While Trying to Drown Baby in Virginia River

Alex Williams

The Incredible Tale of Miracle: A Bullet Won’t Keep This Dog Down

Alex Williams

WATCH: Fauci LAUGHS After Host Says 2-Year Olds Are Being Masked Up At Summer Camps

Alex Williams