Tea parties are a favorite amongst the people who love to socialize. Tea party ideas are also very innovative to execute. A lovely venue to invite all your friends and family for tea is your garden. No other place can beat the allure of hosting gathering in your own garden rather than elsewhere. A party with your own tea party ideas has more colors to it. Not only that when you let somebody see your original tea party ideas it illustrates a hidden feminine, sophisticated and elegant side of you to them.
Although tea party ideas are various when it comes to organizing them but while doing this in a garden one has to be vigilant.
Here are a few tea party ideas that will help you host an extraordinary tea party in your garden.
1. Create a Theme: perfect tea party ideas are to create a theme for it. When you arrange it on a theme, then creativity will already spill over, not only by you but also by the guests. It could be a white fairy theme, where you can decorate everything with white flowers, crockery, napkins and wear white as a dress code. Tea party ideas that is simple and economical.
The time of the day can also influence your theme, for instance if it is daytime then maybe a white tent or umbrellas can add to the theme.
2. Select the cutlery: In order to arrange a tea party in your garden, you have to select such a cutlery that is not too delicate to be broken easily. Make sure you have nice teacups, heatproof glasses, tea strainers, milk jugs and sugar pots of a fine variety. Exquisite cake and desert plates. If you are following no theme and it is just a tea party in your garden then a good tea party ideas will be to keep all vintage crockery. It is easily available at secondhand store and looks brand new. Selecting the right cutlery is an essential tea party idea that makes it look just the way classics describe it. Arrange the cups, teaspoons and saucers in one corner.
3. Chairs and Tables: The tea party ideas for your garden are to make sure you have the right number of chairs arranged. Tea party ideas include that you arrange chairs according to the number of guests and then jazz them up by cushions, ribbons or frocks. This will add color to the ambiance.
4. Snacks: A few tea party ideas for snacks include keeping biscuits, cookies, muffins, pastries, banofie pie, chips and sandwiches. The tea party ideas for snacks can be limitless but in drinks just serve two kinds of tea. Tea party ideas for drinks also include using the best and the most refined tea.
5. Decorations: Tea party ideas include decorating your table with a few flowers, small vases and tablecloth. Tea party ideas include not using any bold and garnish. Since your garden is already serving as a decoration.
6. Music: tea party ideas include playing soft music in the background. This will enhance the calm effect of the garden. These tea party ideas I believe are easy to execute and will make your tea gathering look quite different. People who have a nice garden love hosting events in it. Hence, tea party ideas are essential to know in that case. I hope these tea party ideas help you when you host a party in your garden.