- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (semi-thawed)
- 12 fluid ounces tequila
- 6 fluid ounces 7-up
- 6 fluid ounces cold water (or use 12 fl.oz. Seven-Up or water)
- 12 fluid ounces beer
- ice (lots of ice!)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- Pour the limeade, tequila, Seven-Up, water and beer into a large glass pitcher; stir with a long-handled spoon until completely blended and the frozen limeade has completely melted.
Add in lots of ice.
- Adjust with extra water if the mixture is too sweet.
- Serve each glass with a lime wedge on the end.