- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 x 150g skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil spray
Step 1 In a bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix well. Pour mixture over chicken, turning several times to ensure each breast is evenly coated. Cover and set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
Step 2 Place a ridged chargrill pan over a medium heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes each side until golden-brown and cooked through.
Step 3 Serve with brown rice and a selection of green vegetables of your choice.