If you are a dark-skin beauty, you don’t have to worry about your Casual makeup this season. The makeup industry is revolutionizing day by day and is not neglecting the darker tones. With appropriate makeup style, you can flaunt your dark skin and natural features beautifully.[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
1. Dark skin women mostly have issue of skin dryness. Your skin will look ashy if you will ignore moisturizer in your makeup routine. Keep your skin well-hydrated and apply an oil-free moisturizer to prevent dryness.
Read More: Top 10 Light Working Girl Makeup Tips
3. Be careful while choosing the right shade of foundation. Try out the shade on your forehead or just above the jaw line. If you pick lighter shades to give a fairer look, it will make your skin tone grayish. You should select a natural foundation matching your skin tone.
5. Smoky eye makeup and gel liners look great on dark skin. Make sure to blend the eye shadows well to create a dramatic look.
Read More: Prom Night Facial Makeup Tips for Women
7. Choose darker shades of blush to highlight your cheek bones. Deep orange, mauve, wine and deep rose shades will complement your skin best.
9. Don’t miss out the use of sunscreen just because you have dark complexion.
10. If your skin is getting oily in summers, use a face powder that best matches your skin tone.