Create smoldering, smokey eyes by following our eye make up tips. All you need are some simple cosmetics products and you’re ready to begin!
The smokey-eyed look will never get old or outdated. This is an eye make up look which gives you an eyes makeover in a flash. This sexy and sultry eye make up isn’t as hard as you think to try and achieve on your eyes.
Follow our eye make up tips and get those smokey eyes.
See the list below to see what you will need in terms of eye make up products and tools for your smokey eye make up:
- Heavy foundation or cream concealer
- Eyeliner pencil in black or charcoal
- Powder eye make up colour in dark brown or gray
- Powder eyeshadow cosmetics in ivory or beige
- Black mascara and/ or fake lashes
- Eye make up brush
- Applicator sponge
- A steady hand and patience!
Now let’s give you some eye make up tips on how to create this look:
- Cover the surface of the eyelids with creamy concealer or with a heavy foundation. This helps to make a smooth base over which you can apply the eye make up and will also help it to last longer.
- Using the pencil eyeliner, trace a thin line along the top lash line from the inner corner of the eyes to the outer corner and do the same with the bottom lash line from the inner to outer corner. Stay as close to your eyes lash line as possible. Great eye make up tips are to use an applicator sponge to smudge the lines so they are not stark stripes and to blend the lines.
- Lightly brush the eye make up colour over the surface of the lid, including into the crease. Stop short of the brow line and don’t pass the outer edge of the brows on the sides.
- Now sweep a little of the light eye make up colour across the brow bone, blending lightly. Start the light shadow a little inside of the inner corner eye as you’ll see that this instantly brightens and opens up the eye.
- Finish off your smokey beautiful eyes with kajal or a good quality black eyeliner pencil, such as Rimmel. Use this eye make up product to line the inside of your eyes, top and bottom but be careful not to poke your eyes out! Hence the need for steady hands and patience &. You can also apply fake eyelashes for a more dramatic effect or just apply lashings of mascara and your smokey beautiful eyes are ready to party!