Hair is that part of your body and face that adds a milestone to your personality and how people see you. Whether it is you hanging out with your friends just casually or going with your family for dinner, whether it s you hanging out with your office colleagues for a lunch or going out with your husband and inlaws, hair plays an essential part in how people see you and what they think of you.
Good looking hair can always make you confident and add a huge leap of confidence and elegance in your personality. Which is why it is imperative for one to follow and take excellent care of their hair. So for this purpose following are 9 easy tips that you can follow to take good care of your hair.
1. Shampoo Just Your Scalp. Instead of running down an extent of chemicals known as a shampoo all the way down to the tips of your hair you only increase their fragility and dryness. Apply and scrub shampoo only on your scalp to maintain the softness and firmness of your hair. Shampoo your hair as less as possible. Shampooing hair every day or every other day only results in breakage and your hair becoming weak and dry. Shampoo your hair only thrice a week to maintain their original oils from retaining.
2. Use Conditioner. A good conditioner can do wonders for your hair. As you apply the shampoo on your scalp, apply the conditioner on your roots and the length of your hair. The purpose of your conditioner is to soften your hair. If you apply them on your roots it results in Hair Loss and hair breakage.
3. Oil Your Hair Regularly. In fact do not wash your hair without oiling. If you want your hair to have volume and body apply oil, egg or curd to your hair before washing them. The proteins from these products only do good to your hair and have them increase in length, volume and health.
4. Do Not Use a Towel to Messily Dry your Hair. After taking a bath allow your hair to dry themselves. Using a towel on wet hair allows them to break and fall easily leaving only a few hair on your scalp which result in a frizzy, weak and dry look to your head.
5. Trim your Hair Regularly. If you want your hair to grow longer, leaving them be will not help, instead it will stunt your hair growth. Trim your hair every weeks to rid yourself of the split ends allowing your hair to grow faster and healthier.
6. Do not Brush your Hair too Much, Especially Wet Hair. This has your hair tangle up in the brush, break and fall.
7. Eat and Drink Healthy to Maintain the Health of your Hair. Fruits and vegetables increase blood flow to the scalp which allow your hair to stay health and voluminous and keep your personality shining.
8. Avoid Using Hair Products Like Hair Dyes. Only do them if necessarily needed. If you want to dye them do not do so very often. Allow the natural color of your hair to come out before dyeing it up again.
9. Remove All Sorts of Stress or Atleast Try to Stay at Peace in Life. A stressful environment only results in hair fall and hair damage. Do yoga to keep your mind at peace and your hair healthy.