When talk of real causes of stress in working women, we are actually trying to cater those harmful emotional responses that occurs when there is a poor match between job demands and the capabilities, resources, or needs of the worker.
Once you recognize the stress as your enemy, you get prepared to fight against with a warrior spirit and this is what we call Stress management.
Following are the causes of stress in working women along with their detailed description and remedies pointing towards stress management.
- The prior important of all causes of stress in working women is the interaction of a working woman with the conditions of her work. Job redesign can be a preventive stress management strategy.
- Risk factors in jobs are the other causes of stress in working women. When they have to cope with tight deadlines and other hard and fast, non flexible job requisites along with the fear of losing their jobs or building up of a bad repute. These causes of stress in working women are sure to result in serious after effects such as anxiety attacks and so on. The only stress management tip in such a picture is lots and lots of counseling and motivation build up plans.
- Long working hours are also reported to be in causes of stress in working women. Increasing financial crushes prompt one to work even more and this is known to be the worst amongst causes of stress in working women. Squeezing out extra time from their domestic duties and juggling with multi tasking is surely amongst causes of stress in working women. Stress management asks for a balanced schedule which has ample leisure.
- One’s status at workplace is also known to be in the list of causes of stress in working women. The unjust promotions and seniority relevant issues, perks and salary issues, professional jealousies and unexpected human behaviors are all the different causes of stress in working women. Stress management steps in when one struggles to cope with all these issues by developing a sensible behavior amongst colleagues and learns to develop one’s professional skills.
- Economic factors are also enlisted in the causes of stress in working women. Latest researches show that the computer and communications revolutions have made companies more efficient and productive than ever before. This boon in productivity causes unexpected layoffs which are amongst the causes of stress in working women. There is a remarkable flare up in the employers’ expectations. Stress management claims that you must improve upon yourself with a motivation of excelling everyone else. Consistency with hard work is a key towards stress management.
Aforesaid factors are just a few amongst the long list of various causes of stress in working women. Stress management needs to be learned as it is the only prevention. Stress management becomes easier to learn and implement when one successfully develops a “letting things go” kind of an attitude. We have tried to unveil stress – your enemy. To fight is over to you now!!