Create the best hair with some simple tips and tricks. Read this how-to do- style guide.
Never stop experimenting with hairstyles and hair accessories. Falling into the trap of being boring with your hairstyle is tempting and you don’t even realize that it’s happened! I bring you the best hair tips for sexy curls and boho waves.
- Use your GHD to give you the best hair for super sexy and glamorous waves and curls. Wash and dry your hair so it’s smooth.
- Section the hair, beginning from the bottom of the head and work your way to the top layers.
- Get Kate Hudson’s esque, movie worthy, curls by taking your GHD hair straighter and placing it two inches from the root. For this hairstyle, grip your hair and begin to work your way down the section, twisting as you go down. Be careful to grip tight and then loosen as your hair is pulled through the GHD. You may find you’re pulling your hair out that means you’re not doing it right! So practice and perfect this hairstyle before you attempt it on a big night out.
- Run your fingers through the twisted curls and add minimal hair products to keep your curls last, try L’Oreal Diamond finish Hairspray. Hair accessories, like a subtle pin or a simple headband can be added. Do not brush this hairstyle or you’ll end up with a birds nest on your head!
- Wash and dry your hair completely. Create sections some can be smaller than others to give you an unstructured hairstyle. Or for a slight variation you can opt for smaller sections of hair alone and larger waves alone.
- Using your curling tongs, wrap each section around the tong starting from the top to the end. Hold in place for at least 15 seconds and release.
- pply this method to all of your hair and within 15 to 20 minutes you should have a perfectly waved hairstyle, just like Lauren from ‘The Hills’ television series fame.
- Hair accessories can be hidden grips to add depth or like Lauren you can plait sections of your hair to give this hairstyle a boho chic look.
For the best hair, make sure you use hair products which protect your hair from damage. Try a heat protecting serum or spray, before trying any of these hairstyles.