We gave you the luxurious lowdown on the 10 most stunning hotel properties, which would probably have had you exhilarated. But when it comes to the perfect wedding, simply stunning doesn’t cut it now, does it? Because while “stunning” equals “romance” in most hotel-cases, there is nothing like a property designed especially to look after intimate moments. That’s why we decided to don the stylish hat of wedding-destination-scouters and curate a special list dedicated to what could be your special day (or of your loved ones, if you may). And with “beach” being the flavor of weddings, we enlist top five of the world’s best Luxury Hotels for a beach wedding.
1) Coco Privé Kuda Hithi IslandIn the midst of the Indian Ocean, sat atop a vast underwater mountain range, lies the tranquil island nation of the Maldives. But what’s most spectacular within it is a pristine island of unparalleled beauty. Lain like an emerald amidst the azure blue of a crystal clear sea is Coco Privé Kuda Hithi Island, at the heart of the Maldives. It is the most exclusive of all the Maldivian islands, a destination designed for the discerning few, where privacy and exclusivity extend far beyond the expectations of the ordinary.And that’s what brings it to the top of our beach wedding destination list of couples resorts because nothing says “fairy tale wedding” better than a luxury yacht arrival, a virgin white sands welcome and luxurious villas filled more than anything, with absolute tranquility. “On Kuda Hithi Island, celebrations take on a new meaning. They become unconfined by restrictions of time or space and are as infinite as the grains of sand on your private beach.”
2) Sofitel Bora Bora Private IslandBora Bora is known world over as the place where lovers go to find an amalgamation of intimacy and natural beauty. What makes this experience even better is Hotel Sofitel Bora Pora Private Island, located on a lush islet in the crystal lagoon of Bora Bora. “Nature meets stylish luxury in the design of each bungalow villa and inviting resort venue.”The private island resort offers 360- degree views of endless ocean the island of Bora Bora and Mt Otemanu, making any spot the perfect backdrop for a fantastic beach wedding. The island and its 21 bungalows are available for exclusive bookings and couples as well as their guests can snorkel coral gardens in the house reef, embark on island excursions, canoe the ocean and indulge in the luxury of gourmet dining with fine wines, open-air massages and holistic spa treatments.
3) Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & SpaNestled in a tranquil cove on Koh Yao Yai’s west coast, Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is surrounded by 38 acres of unspoiled tropical forest. “With exquisite teak buildings and sparkling cerulean waters fora backdrop, Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa offers sublime settings for a memorable wedding celebration.”The eco-luxury resort comprises 30 teakwood pool villas that blend in perfectly with the natural surroundings and offers a rare, private stretch of beach frontage, perfect for the sustainable couple. Here you can gather for cocktails on the fine alabaster sand, exchange your I-Do’s under a floral gazebo on the resort’s private beach, then retreat to the grand teak hall of Chantara restaurant to celebrate your first fine meal as husband and wife, surrounded by loved ones and family.
4) Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah BeachSet on the tranquil shores of Al Jazirah Al Hamra or the “Red Island”, the Banyan Tree Al Wadi Beach Club is one of the region’s most exclusive beach resorts where sun-kissed shores of powdery sands and cool azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, rush to greet you.Its exclusive all-pool-ness possesses all the elements of an idyllic beach retreat with romance on the menu along with diverse topography of undulating sand dunes, mountains and rolling seas. Located on a private stretch of white sand beach with 32 Beachfront Pool Villas fringed by desert, the resort is an impressive illustration of wedding destination revelry.
5) Constance Halaveli MaldivesPerfectly christened “escape to paradise”, Constance Halaveli is an award winning luxury island resort, which already makes it the perfect destination for an incredible wedding. But besides that, the five-star luxury property promises the seclusion of the hotel’s private island setting in the Maldives’ North Ari Atoll.Lovers can stroll down white sand beaches or swim in turquoise waters teeming with colorful marine life to celebrate their love. Or lie back and relax on their own private sun terrace, dip in their own plunge pool and take time to nurture their body and soul before their big day arrives. And even after.