There are some crafts that you can create at home. You can also keep your kids busy by giving them the material required and ask them to create it. These crafts can be cheap and lovely presents as well to give to your friends.
- Craft sticks
- Bathroom tissue roll
- Rubber bands
- Craft glue
- Paint brush
1. First paint the craft sticks with whatever color you like. Let them dry. It is up to you if you want to leave the craft sticks in their own color.
2. Take a bathroom tissue roll, cover one hole with a circle cut from cardboard. Trace around one of the bathroom tissue roll ends onto the cardboard. Cut it out; glue it onto the end of the bathroom tissue roll.
3. Then glue the painted craft sticks around the tissue roll until it is fully covered.
4. Then take a few rubber bands and wrap them around the roll so that the glue dries and the craft sticks stick to the roll.
5. You can make as many as you want and whatever sizes. You can also decorate your pencil holder with buttons, sequence, and whatever material you want.