1. Store Bobby Pins Inside an Old Tic Tac Container So You Don’t Lose Them in Your Bag. It’s the perfect size travel container for your hairpins.
2. Use a Clean Contact Case as a Travel Container for Your Liquid Beauty Products to Save Space in Your Bag. No need to lug entire bottles of your favorite products. Just refill the contact case whenever you head off to the gym![contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
3. Before Your Workout, Apply a Deep Conditioner to the Ends of Your Hair and Then Put it in a Bun to Treat Dry Ends While Exercising. The heat from working out will help lock in the moisture. When your workout is finished, rinse out your hair and then wash as normal for soft, healthy-looking hair.
Read More: Build a Home Gym for Under $100
4. Use a Slim Glasses Case as a Miniature Makeup Bag for Touch-Ups After Working Out. It’s the perfect travel-size case for makeup brushes, lip glosses, and other makeup products with small tube packaging.[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
5. Swipe Your Go-To Eye Shadows with Cotton Swabs and Slip Them Inside Plastic Lunch Bags for Easy Travel. Not only does this save room in your gym bag because you don’t have to pack a bunch of bulky eye shadow cases, but the cotton swabs also serve as perfect makeup applicators for touching up after a hard workout.
Read More: Women Workout Routines at Home
6. Use a Shower Curtain Ring as a Hair Tie Holder so You Don’t Lose Them. It’s a good idea to keep a bunch of hair ties stored in your bag so you always have one ready when you’re at the gym, but since they’re so easy to lose, this is a great tip.
7. Prevent Your Ponytail from Slipping out During Cardio with This Three-Step Tutorial. First, pull the section of hair at the crown of your head into a ponytail and secure it with a hair tie. Next, take the bottom section of you hair, add it to the first ponytail, and secure it with a second hair tie. Finish by adding the remaining sections of hair from the front of your head to the ponytail and secure with a third hair tie. Voilà! No more hair-tie slippage.[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
8. Wrap the Soles of Your Shoes with a Plastic Shower Cap Before Packing Them. If you’ve ever tossed your sneakers in your bag and worried about them dirtying your clean clothes, this is a great tip for you.
9. Wrap the Soles of Your Shoes with a Plastic Shower Cap Before Packing Them. If you’ve ever tossed your sneakers in your bag and worried about them dirtying your clean clothes, this is a great tip for you.
10. Sprinkle Baking Soda Inside Your Smelly Shoes to Soak up Sweat and Odor. Just a Little of This Stuff can Really Make a Difference.