The Perfect Turkey Recipe given here is a tempting food for Thanksgiving Day. Try this juicy spicy Thanksgiving Recipe at home and amuse your loved ones.
- 1 whole Turkey without neck and giblets
- 2 cups Kosher salt
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
- 2 large Onions (peeled and chopped)
- 4 Carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 4 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 2 Springs fresh Thyme
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 cup Dry white wine
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
- Rub the Turkey with kosher salt both inwards and outwards. Place the turkey in a large pot and cover with cold water. Place the pot in the refrigerator and let the turkey soak in the water for 12 hours, overnight.
- Preheat oven on 350 Degrees F (175 degrees C). Rinse the Turkey and discard the mixture.
- Brush the turkey with melted butter. Place the breast side down on a roasting sack and stuff it with onions, carrots, celery, spring thyme and bay leaf. Sprinkle the rest of the vegetables on top and cover it with white wine.
- Roast the turkey uncovered for 4 hours in the preheated oven and then carefully turn the turkey breast side up and brush it with butter and roast.