If you’re short on time, buy a bag of coleslaw mix and you’ll have a near-instant dinner.
- 4 bought crumbed chicken schnitzels
- cooking oil spray
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 whole grain rolls to serve
Step 1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Arrange chicken on a baking tray. Spray all over with oil. Bake for 15 minutes, turning once during cooking, or until golden and cooked through.
Step 2 Meanwhile, combine cabbage, carrot, parsley and spring onions in a large bowl.
Step 3 Whisk sour cream, lemon juice and garlic together in a jug until smooth. Add to cabbage mixture and stir gently to combine.
Step 4 Serve each schnitzel with coleslaw and a bread roll.