With the arrival of freezing winter fish lovers try variety of fish recipes. Thai-style fish with fresh herbs is also the great meal to enjoy in winter.
- 4 x 150g (600g total) white fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 200g dried rice noodles
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- steamed green vegies, to serve
Step 1 Preheat the grill to high. Place fish on a foil-lined baking tray and brush with sesame oil.
Step 2 Grill for 10–12 minutes, or until cooked. (Cooking time depends on thickness of fish).
Step 3 Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to packet directions and keep warm.
Step 4 In a small bowl, combine sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and ginger. Serve grilled fish over noodles, then drizzle with sauce and scatter over coriander and mint. Serve with steamed vegies.