Try out this simple yet delicious Crispy Bacon with mushroom fritters recipe. Save your time in making this flavorful Crispy Bacon and Mushroom fritters.
- cooking oil spray
- 180g shortcut bacon, diced
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 480g steamed green beans
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
1. Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over high heat. Add bacon, stirring, for 4–5 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 4–5 minutes, until mushrooms are golden. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place bacon mixture, parsley, rice, onions, flour, eggs and into a large bowl and stir to combine. Season to taste.
3. Spray frying pan with oil and return to medium-high heat.Spoon 1/4 cup of mixture per fritter into pan, 3 fritters at a time. Cook for 3 minutes each side, until golden and cooked through. Continue with remaining batter to make 20 fritters, spraying pan with more oil, if necessary. Serve fritters with beans and sour cream.