- 4 cups Kitchen Basics® Unsalted Beef Stock
- 3 small red onions, diced
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups kernel corn
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 pound 97% lean ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Brown beef with onion and jalapenos. (reserve some fresh jalapeno slices and red onion for garnish.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, beans, chili powder, corn and Kitchen Basics Unsalted Beef Stock. Lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Ladle the chili into serving bowls and sprinkle each bowl with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Garnish with peppers & onion. Serve hot.