Get ready to catch this delicious and easy to make chicken noodle salad recipe right here.
- 200g rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken meat, chilled and chopped
- 4 small vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- red onion 1 small, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 orange or yellow capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons each finely chopped parsley, mint and coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- fresh chilli, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper as desired
Step 1 Stand rice noodles in boiling water, stirring occasionally, for about 6 minutes or until cooked. Drain thoroughly. Sprinkle with tamari sauce. Set aside.
Step 2 Combine chicken with all prepared vegetables and herbs, then toss with noodles.
Step 3 Whisk olive oil with lime or lemon juice, adding crushed garlic, chilli (if using), salt and pepper to taste.
Step 4 Toss the chicken noodle salad with the dressing and pile into a big serving bowl or platter.