Are you craving for a noodle deal? Try this finger licking Thai red noodle soup.
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 200ml can reduced-fat coconut cream
- 200ml light evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock (made with 2 1/2 cups boiling water and 3 teaspoons vegetable stock powder)
- 200g lean chicken, cut in small pieces
- 12 mushrooms, sliced
- 200g green beans or snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 150g dried egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
Step 1 Heat a wok or non-stick frying pan for a few minutes. Add paste and cook for 1 minute. Add coconut cream, evaporated milk, stock and chicken pieces. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Step 2 Add mushrooms, beans and tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Step 3 While soup is simmering cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Divide noodles among serving bowls. Spoon over soup. Garnish with coriander.