Much as celebrated pregnancy is, various events that follow it are quite devastating. One of the most troublesome and non-appealing thing about pregnancy is the stretch marks. Stretch marks in pregnancy are a common finding. Almost everyone gets them. These are the tears in the layers of skin. These tears go up to the dermis layer of skin, which makes it difficult to get rid of stretch marks. The important thing one needs to bear in mind while using creams to get rid of stretch marks is that the product needs to penetrate deeply into skin where the tear is present. To get rid of stretch marks these days is a comparatively easier process.
For the people who fear this, worry not. I have here a list of ways by which you can naturally get rid of stretch marks.
1. Use a moisturizer: to get rid of stretch marks naturally, make a moisturizer at home by mixing in equal parts olive oil, germ oil and aloe vera.This improves the skin elasticity and helps to get rid of stretch marks drastically.
2. Vitamin E oil: To get rid of stretch marks, mix vitamin e with any non-scented moisturizer. If not that then add it to your home made moisturizer. This fastens the skin healing process. Hence a highly recommended tip for to get rid of stretch marks.
3. Increase Vitamin C intake: The important component in repairing process of skin is vitamin C. Therefore to get rid of stretch marks. One needs to add extra vitamin c in diet. In the form of oranges, lemons or can be taken as a supplement.
4. Coffee: To get rid of stretch marks, coffee plays a vital role in doing so. You can add coffee to aloe Vera and make a paste. Apply in on the area and leave it for 20 minutes. You can also add some coffee to your moisturizer. Let it be home made or any. Massage it over the skin daily for results. The best ones come from coca butter mixed with coffee.
5. Castor oil: To get rid of stretch marks, you can also apply generous amount of castor oil over that area. Do this and then wrap that area with a plastic. Apply a hot water bottle over it. After a good 20 minutes wash it. This remedy works like a gem.
6. Eggs: The most preferred thing for breakfast is also the most preferred ingredient to get rid of stretch marks. Since the pathology behind stretch marks involves tearing of skin. Adding eggs to your diet tremendously speed up the process of healing. Not only that but applying egg white to stretch marks till it dries is a good tip to get rid of stretch marks.
7. Shea Butter: lately Shea butter has gained immense popularity in playing a pivotal role to get rid of stretch marks. Since Shea butter comprises of vitamin A and E.Both are vital for healing the tears in the skin. So to get rid of stretch marks, grab some Shea butter.
All these tips above are homemade remedies to get rid of stretch marks. They are natural ways to get rid of stretch marks. The only thing one has to practice along with these ways is to be patient. Because to get rid of stretch marks, one has to stay calm. It does not happen over night. I hope the ways help you get rid of stretch marks.