With the changing trends of the bridal look, the wedding make up trends have changed to a great extent. From the past few years, a huge change in the wedding makeup can be seen. The makeup techniques have completely changed and subtle and lighter shades of cosmetics are preferred over darker tones. It’s every girl’s deepest desire to look gorgeous on her wedding day. The trendy and simple look is a must have for this wedding season and here are some simple wedding make up tips to make you look pretty as a bride.
The wedding makeup tips for this season that is quite different from the tips that have been discussed earlier. These days, brides prefer to wear what’s comfortable for them either it is their hair-do, their bridal dress or the wedding make up. The girls want to look stunning by staying simple in a very classy way. The wedding makeup they desire to have is the one with less foundation and blush on, in other words the one that is not typical. The wedding makeup of today has its charm in lighter colors that make the natural beauty of the bride become visible. Follow these simple wedding makeup tips and make the most of your special day!
Bridal Makeup Tips:
- Starting with the wedding make up for eyes, one can try out for the old fashioned classic look that is less mascara and elongated eye liner that enhances the shape of the eyes. One can go for darker shades for the eye shadow.
- It is important that you do not “over layer” your face with foundation or base. Always remember “whitish” wedding make up is so last season. Doing less on that part is an essential wedding make up tip.
- Go for lighter shades for your lipstick. Always keep in mind that the lipstick should compliment your wedding dress. This does not mean that you necessarily have to wear the same colored lipstick as that of your dress. That can surely make you look hideous!
- Using shimmers for your face and neck is a good idea but too much shimmer can make you look flashy even for your wedding day. The wedding make up should complement the whole look accordingly.
- There is a big NO to prominent lip liners when it comes to wedding make up tips. Go for lighter shades of the lip liner that enhance your wedding makeup in a very subtle way and also match your lipstick.
- You can try out for glossy lips for your wedding make up if you have a contemporary bridal dress. That will make you look more feminine and fresh.
So, get the perfect wedding makeup by following these simple and trendy wedding makeup tips for this wedding season and look the most beautiful. Don’t get worked up and you will definitely look gorgeous on your wedding day if you have done your wedding makeup the way wedding makeup tips suggests.