After a hectic job hours your body need to relax. Home spa after office timings boost up your energy and helps you to feel fresher for next tough day.
Take a steam, exfoliate dust, remove dead skin and shed your skin with moisturizer:
- Don’t go directly for spa treatment after reaching home. Relax for at least 15 minutes then:
- Arrange a steam bath, if you cannot then fill up water tub with Luke warm water. Squeeze a lemon and some drops of almond oil in it. Also put some drops of body wash or you can use Caribbean Therapy Bath Soak, it is available in markets from different brands. The ingredients in it moisten your body. Like organic jojoba oil, organic sunflower oil, vitamin E, cocoa butter and many more. If you invest once you can enjoy your home spa after office for long time on daily routine.
- Soak your whole body in it and relax for 20 minutes at least in it and relax your mind. Feel that there is no stress around you.
- Now after 20 to 30 minutes, it is time to Body Scrub Therapy of home spa. Exfoliation or scrubbing is very important part; it removes all the dust and dead skin. The good scrubs are available with salt, ginger root powder, aloe Vera, avocado and many more. You can choose according to your body type. Rub gently with scrub brush.
- Rinse all with normal water, so you have remove away all the dust and dead skin. Pat dry with towel and use moisturizer. There are floral water therapy sprays are available for home spa. Spray on your body while closing your eyes.
- Now you’re done with bath spa. Take cup of organic caffeine-free herbal tea or any of your choice. You are ready for your next office day.
The spa after office will hardly take your 30 to 35 minutes and you deserve the time which is actually yours. It would be more fantastic if you do 20 minutes exercise before taking spa after office time. Daily exercise not only helps to strong your muscles but also to relief tensions from mind.