When it comes to classic hairstyles, we cannot ignore the beauty and elegance of hair buns. The bun hairstyles are very graceful, and are very easy to make if done in the right way. Following are some bun styles that you can easily do at home.[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
1. Brush your hair and make a fine ponytail with hair tie. Apply a pea-sized amount of frizz-free serum on ponytail for a sleek look.
2. Use a bun helper to pull the ponytail towards the end, leaving out about 5 inches of hair.
3. Roll over the hair over the bun helper as precisely as you can. Start inserting the tresses under and rolling the rest of the ponytail. Secure the nicely shaped bun with bobby pins.
To get the finished and final look you can use holding hairspray on your doughnut bun.
Follow These Steps to Get the Look.
1. Brush your hair well and make a finished ponytail at your preferred height.
2. Hold your ponytail and twist your pony wrapping it into a bun. Do the wrapping just only half of the pony length.
3. Pull the ends of the ponytail tightly through the loop.
4. Tuck in the remaining hair under the bun and hold them with bobby pins as required.
5. Get a finished look with a long-holding hair crème/spray.