Eyes are that part of the human body that add not only to beauty by their coloration and featuristic qualities hut allow a human being to see the world and develop a perspective of their own. This is why the maintenance of the eye is very significant for each indivdual in their living lives.Protecting your eye from harmful chemicals and rays of the sun or others is one thing, but precautions and things to do to maintain their health and their ability to see is another. Therefore several steps must be taken to allow your eye to remain healthy and gift you with the ability to see and admire the beauty that is around you. Following are some tips to maintain your Eyesight and your eye health.
1. In Order to Be Able to See Good one Must Eat Good. One must eat the leafy and green vegetables that seemed to work so well for popeye and incorporate them in our daily lifestyle as we intake our meals. With vegetable oils we must also make fish pils and omega 3 a part of our diet. Citrus fruits intake, eggs and nuts, and all kinds of fish will help our vision get better and might even rid you of those glasses that you do not want to wear anymore.
2. Another Tip for a Healthy Eye is Actually to Wear Sunglasses One must protect their gorgeous eyes from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. While driving or even while sitting on the co-drivers seat it is essential to keep your eyes covered, preferably with doctor designed sunglasses that will prevent the sun rays from injuring your eye and your vision.
3. What one Does not Know With the Given Time and Age and Increased Smokers around us is that smoking and being around cigarette smoke can ruin your eyesight and Eye Health Surround yourself with clean and fresh air as often as possible and quit smoking if you do.
4. If any Glasses, or Lenses Have Been Given to You, prescribed to you by your doctor be sure to wear them. Especially while driving, while playing, while using your laptop or while watching tv. Taking thses kind of precautions and following these tips always comes in handy while caring for the health of your eyes.
5. If You Wear Contact Lenses Do Not Use the Same ones repeatedly for months and months to Come. Buy new ones and replace the old ones with them. The use of old lenses over long periods of time might feel like your eye has gotten used to of them but in reality it is doing nothing but hurting your eye and deprving it of its life and health.
6. Drinking Caffeine Can Be very Good for Your Eye, but drinking too much caffiene can have a terrible effect on your eye. Balance and control your caffiene intake to allow your eye that calmness and relaxation it wants and you will see and feel your eyesight, your vision and your eye health getting better and better with growing time and each coming of day.