Have a tangy taste of chicken drumsticks at home by following this simple to make Tangy chicken drumsticks recipe.
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed Marinade
- 4 tablespoons tomato chutney
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 1/2 cups salt-reduced chicken stock
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons diced Peppadew peppers
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
Step 1 Trim drumsticks of any visible fat. Make several deep slashes in the fleshy end of each stick. Place in a large non-metallic bowl. Mix marinade ingredients together. Coat drumsticks. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
Step 2 When ready to cook, place on a heated barbecue or under a grill for 10-15 minutes until evenly cooked.
Step 3 To prepare couscous, place in a large bowl. Bring chicken stock to the boil in a small pan and pour over couscous. Cover with a lid and leave for 5 minutes.
Step 4 Fluff up couscous with a fork. Add remaining salad ingredients and stir through. Garnish chicken with fresh mint if desired and serve with couscous.