- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup vanilla non-fat yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 tsp. mint extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a 13″x9″ pan with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the remaining ingredients to the the dry mixture and mix well. Pour batter into the pan evenly. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together all the ingredients under mint icing. Spread icing evenly over warm brownies.
- Cool before cutting into bars.