Are you thinking of trying something really mouth watering? Go for this Rocky Road Ice Cream Pie recipe. You just need chocolate ice cream along with graham cracker crumbs and little mini marshmallows to get it ready.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1.5 quarts chocolate ice cream, softened
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup mix of chopped peanuts and pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix well. Press into a 9 inch tart pan ( a pie dish would also work). Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. In another bowl fold marshmallows into softened ice cream.
4. Spoon and spread ice cream mixture onto the graham cracker crust. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour or until frozen.
5. Remove from freezer. Slice and top with chocolate syrup and chopped nuts. Serve.