- 400g can corn, drained
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 4 x 150g salmon steaks
- 200g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 4 cups steamed green vegetables, to serve
Step 1 In a bowl, combine corn, onion, chickpeas, coriander and dressing. Set aside.
Step 2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add salmon to pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking.