After a week of running here and there, working, taking low fat breakfast or cereals because you didn’t have time to prepare an elaborated breakfast. Make yourself and your family a mouth watering breakfast on a Sunday. It will make you feel better about your life. Here is a Healthy Food Recipe for your Sunday breakfast. Try it!
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings: 6
- 1 cup original Bisquick mix
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 tablespoon firm butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 jar (4.5 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 crumbled precook bacon
- ¾ cup alfredo pasta sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F. Take a square baking dish and spray is with cooking spray. The dish size can be 8x8x2. Mix Bisquick mix, Italian seasoning, and 4 tablespoon butter with a fork. Gently stir in 1 egg and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoon butter in a non-stick skillet. Heat: medium. Cook onions, bell pepper and mushrooms in butter and stir fry. Cook until the vegetables are tender and crispy.
- Add beaten eggs to vegetable mixture. Cook until eggs are set. Gently stir in bacon and alfredo sauce. Spread in baking dish and sprinkle it with Bisquick mix.
- Bake uncovered until topping is brown.
Serve it along with toast, croissants and orange juice.