Tempting dish of Lime salmon with sesame and coriander instigate ones hunger for food. The delight full recipe of Lime salmon with sesame and coriander includes dried egg noodles, zest and juice of lime, salmon fillet, sesame seeds and fresh coriander copiously flavorful and easy to cook.
- 280g pack dried egg noodles
- zest and juice of 1 lime (or 2 teaspoons concentrated lime juice)
- 1 good dash fish sauce
- 400g salmon fillet, skin removed and cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 large handful snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 225g can sliced water chestnuts, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 medium handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Step 1 Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat a wok or non-stick frying pan until really hot.
Step 3 Put the lime zest and juice into a non-metallic shallow dish with the fish sauce. Add the salmon strips and turn to coat, then add to the pan with the marinade and fry over a high heat for 1 minute. Add the snow peas and water chestnuts and fry for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Toss the noodles through the salmon mixture with the sesame seeds and coriander.
Step 4 Divide among four plates and serve immediately with extra lime wedges.