Korma lamb cutlets are a spicy finger lick meal to make you satiated. Try this continental flavored Korma lamb cutlets recipe at your home.
- 1 tablespoon korma curry paste
- 1/3 cup low-fat natural yoghurt, plus 1/2 cup extra, to serve
- 12 small French cut lamb cutlets (40-45g each)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 4 cups steamed rice, to serve
- 4 cups steamed greens, to serve
Step 1 Combine curry paste and yoghurt in a shallow dish. Add lamb and toss to coat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
Step 2 Meanwhile, combine mint, coriander, juice and sugar in a small bowl. Season and set aside.
Step 3 Spray a large chargrill pan with oil. Shake excess marinade off cutlets and cook over high heat for 2 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Serve with mint mixture, rice, green beans and dollop with extra yoghurt.