Try out some quick back-to-school recipes, if you are falling short of time. Chicken and Bean Burritos is very simple and vitamin packed quick back-to-school meal.
- 1 can (16 oz each) Refried Beans, heated
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, warmed
- 1-1/3 cups shredded Chihuahua or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup guacamole
1. Spoon an equal amount of refried beans down center of each tortilla. Top evenly with chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and guacamole.
2. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito style. Cut in half before serving.