You will really love this Cashew-crusted salmon with sweet chilli salsa if you are up to cook salmon. Go for sweet chilli salsa and add cashews to make your salmon special.
- 2 boned salmon fillets (about 150g each), skin removed
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashew nuts, finely chopped
- oil spray
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juice
Step 1 Remove any excess oil from salmon by patting with kitchen paper. Cover each fillet with 1 teaspoon honey and coat the top side of each fillet with cashews. Place in a non-stick frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes each side.
Step 2 To make salsa, mix all salsa ingredients together well.
Step 3 Serve hot salmon with a large green salad and salsa on the side.