Try this baked stone fruit recipe with your favorite stone fruit. Crush some pistachio and sprinkle little brown sugar at halved stone fruit. Bake for few minutes and enjoy with this mouthwatering temptation with cream.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 4 nectarines or peaches, halved, stones removed
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a baking dish, using a little spread, large enough to fit 8 nectarine or peach halves.
Step 2 Place stone fruit in baking dish, skin-side down. Dot with remaining spread. Sprinkle with pistachios, sugar and cinnamon.
Step 3 Bake for 10-15 minutes until pistachios are lightly browned. Serve.