Yoga is a relaxing exercise for everyone. But when you are pregnant you need to take extra care of yourself. Yoga is very helpful for pregnant women. Because lot of changing are happening in women body. As she is getting extra weight plus weight of baby increasing day by day, unshaped body and few other issues as well. With the passage of time your belly during pregnancy gaining lot of lot of weight and main focus is on it, which sometime become the cause of stress after baby born.
To keep your body in shape during pregnancy and after pregnancy you need to do yoga. Yoga helps pregnant women to develop strength, flexibility, calmness and quickness. Like when you are feeling stress and angry do yoga breathing this yoga poses will help you to relax your mind, body and also prepare your body for pregnancy labor. For doing proper yoga poses you need to have a pair of mat and pillow.
- Before you start any other yoga pose, first start with breathing deeply and slowly through your nose. Take deep breath from spine and abdominals to clear all way. As told upon it will help to relax your body. If you are feeling any stretch or pain stops at the spot. The Yoga Poses are ways of keep your body energetic and reduce the regular pregnancy problem like morning sickness and constipation.
- First trimester, footing yoga poses are recommended as they will help build up the legs, develop flow, produce liveliness and decrease leg pains. When doing 2nd and 3rd trimester you need to decrease the time of workout to avoid tiredness and weakness. And completely stop this yoga pose 2 month before pregnancy labor.
- Balasana (Child’s yoga pose) to keep your baby get ready for labor to need to keep baby in right posture. Because wrong posture during pregnancy labor creates lots of complications. For this yoga poses you need to spread knees open to put up the baby growing inside you. Keep your head on pillow or a folded blanket and take deep breaths for relaxation and let go anxiety in the pelvis, spine, and hips.
- Chakravakasana yoga pose: This yoga pose is also another way to stretch and release tension in your back (upper, lower and middle), shoulder, sluggish breath. You can try these yoga pose as much as you like because they are not harmful during pregnancy.
- Utkatasana (Chair yoga pose): This yoga pose is very helpful for pregnant women who want to gain strengthen in thighs and muscles. Stand vertical 12 inches difference in both feet’s. Keep your legs parallel. Breathe in for 2 seconds and lift your heels and arms at shoulder level, palms facing down at the same time. Breathe out and sit in crouch pose. Repeat this yoga pose as you feel comfortable.
- Konasana (Angle pose): Stand vertical 24 inches difference in both feet’s. You can do this yoga pose with any back spot like wall. Lift your right hand up keeping, give an up stretch and while you inhale, turn to you left side. Breathe out and put your hand down. Repeat this on other side too.
- Paryankasana (Ham’s pose with one leg): Lay down on your mat and straight your legs. Join both knees with each other. Collapse your right leg in the knee. Inhale slowly; stand in this pose as much as you can bear. Straight your leg and exhale. Repeat this on other left side.