Looking for a celebrity fragrance? Look no further than Parlux. At its holiday preview this week, the company showed off its fall portfolio, which includes the following launches:
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
• Jessica Simpson Ten, named for the number of years Simpson’s been in the fragrance biz, a women’s scent that includes notes of starfruit, white chocolate bean and sandalwood.
Read More: 10 Best Nina Ricci Perfumes for Women
• Love By Sofia Vergara, a new women’s fragrance with mandarin, Colombian coffee flower and amberwood notes. The actress has been selling fragrances since 2014.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
• Paris Hilton Heiress Limited Edition, a scarlet red rhinestone encrusted interpretation of the existing women’s scent. She launched her first fragrance in 2012.
Read More: Top 10 Perfumes for Women 2014
• Pitbull Miami Man and Pitbull Miami Woman, a new masterbrand. The men’s scent includes lemon, apple and sandalwood notes, while the women’s juice includes wild casaba melon, rain-drenched gardenia and jasmine sambac. The recording artist first started selling scents in 2013.[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
Read More: BCBG’s Fragrance Match Game
• RiRi By Rihanna, a new women’s scent that includes passionfruit extract, Japanese honeysuckle and Indonesian sandalwood. The singer has been in the fragrance business since 2011.