Marinated Tofu with Cashews
Enjoy the creamy spicy marinated tofu with cashews. Get some spices and tofu to make this simple finger licking treat with cashew nuts.
- 300g firm tofu, cubed
- 6 tablespoons Kikkoman sweet chilli, ginger & soy marinade
- 200g vermicelli rice noodles
- 4 cups mixed vegetables, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews
1. Place tofu and marinade in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Plunge noodles into a large bowl of boiling water and stand for 2 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
3. Spray a medium frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook for 2–3 minutes. Add vegetables and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4. Stir in cashews. Divide noodles between bowls. Top with tofu and vegies.