Heading to the Big Apple and need a place to stay? From jewel-toned furnishings to to-die-for views of the Manhattan skyline, the city offers some of the best accommodation options without compromising on offering the best. If price is not an issue and running into a celebrity or two wouldn’t cramp your style, here are the Top 5 hotel room recommendations by NewYork Hotels.
1. The Tata Suite (The Pierre) $20,000The Tata Suite is The Pierre’s Presidential Suite located on the hotel’s 39th floor with grand views over Central Park. The 1,980 sq ft suite is decorated in neutrals and beiges with hints of its Indian heritage. The suite include an expansive living room, two bedrooms with baths, a dining room with custom silver leaf table which seats eight, and a pantry kitchen. The Tata Suite may be combined with other rooms and suites to provide up to six bedrooms and a private floor. Guests also have access to the hotel’s hand-selected Taj Royal Attaché, from a long lineage of butlers, to fulfill their every need with impeccable discretion.
2. The Peninsula Suite (The Peninsula) $24,000At The Peninsula New York, the newly renovated Peninsula Suite offers its guests a more minimal, modern design than its counterparts. The six-room suite offers marble bathrooms with mood lighting and a customized sleep experience featuring hand-stitched Savoir beds and a choice of luxury linens. Guests can also take advantage of the Forbes five star-rated Peninsula Spa rooftop spa as well of the rooftop bar Salon de Ning, both of which offer fantastic cityscape views of Fifth Avenue.
3. Royal Plaza Suite (The Plaza) $30,000Inspired by the royal court of Louis XV, The Royal Plaza Suite is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom suite in a private area of the hotel overlooking the most prized views in Manhattan: Fifth Avenue and the legendary Pulitzer Fountain. With private access, an elaborate array of private and social rooms, a rich decorative style and exquisite furnishings allows guests to enjoy the opulence of the suite.
4. The Presidential Suite (St. Regis New York) $35,000It’s a suite that once boasted of guest names like Salvador Dali, Babe Paley and Marilyn Monroe. From an impressive marble foyer, a jewel-toned eight-person dining room, a fully equipped kitchen with a separate entrance perfect for entertaining, a walnut-paneled library, three bedrooms, four bathrooms and a powder room, and breathtaking views of Fifth Avenue, your stay at the St. Regis New York is luxury unlimited.
5. Ty Warner Penthouse (Four Seasons Hotel) $40,000Leading the list is the Ty Warner Penthouse designed by I.M. Pei and Peter Marino is the highest hotel suite in Manhattan at 800 ft above the street. This $50 million, 4,300 sq-ft suite offers incredible 360-degree views with its floor-to-ceiling windows, and features cathedral ceilings, diamond skylights and distinctive elements and artwork specially commissioned by internationally renowned artists and artisans.