- Plastic heart-shaped candy mold
- Red, white and cocoa colored candy melts
- Sandwich bags (zipper, not pleated)
- Wax paper
- Wooden skewer or clean craft paint brush
- Put a handful of candy melts into an open zipper sandwich bag.
- Microwave candy in bag for 30-40 seconds or until melted.
- Cut one corner of the bag with scissors to squeeze melted candy through.
- Caution: Bag may be hot, so use paper towel or a pot holder to handle it.
- Gently squeeze chocolate out of bag and into the molds.
- Tap the side of the mold tray to knock out any air bubbles and flatten chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator until set.
- Pop out of molds and serve.