- 400g tagliatelle or fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350g frozen seafood marinara mix, defrosted
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1-2 red chillies, very finely chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Step 1 Cook pasta following packet instructions. Drain, reserving a little pasta water. Return to pan with reserved water. Drizzle over half the oil and keep warm.
Step 2 Heat remaining oil in a non-stick pan. Add seafood. Heat through for 3-4 minutes until seafood is hot.
Step 3 Add seafood to pasta with lemon juice and tomatoes. Toss to mix. Add chilli (if using) for extra spice. Heat through until hot.
Step 4 Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with parsley and garnish with extra lemon slices.