Healthy breakfast slice is prepared with ripe banana, oat and green apples. The use of vitamin filled fruits makes this recipe a good choice for healthy breakfast.
- 270g whole grain oats (such as Lowan)
- 2 medium-ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 green apples (skin on), grated
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free apple sauce
- 2 omega-3-enriched eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon LSA mix
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180C. Line a non-stick 20x30cm slice tin with baking paper.
Step 2 Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Press mixture into prepared tin.
Step 3 Bake for 25-30 minutes or until slice is golden and firm to the touch. Cool slightly, then cut into squares to serve.