Enjoy the creamy but tangy taste of Greek chicken at your home. Try this easy to cook Greek chicken recipe.
- 1.2kg washed potatoes, cut in 4cm pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 green capsicums, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes*
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 16 chicken drumsticks (2kg total), skin removed
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup roughly-chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Divide between 2 roasting pans.
Step 2 To each pan, add half each of onion, capsicums, garlic, olives, tomatoes and herbs. Toss until combined. Arrange drumsticks over vegetables. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Step 3 Roast drumsticks and vegetables for 40 minutes. Stir. Bake for 15-20 more minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with feta and parsley to serve.