Easy tomato tortilla is easy to make and less time taking recipe. It is cooked with tomatoes and spices and tastes great for meal time.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked, sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or parsley
Step 1 Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook potatoes until lightly browned on both sides.
Step 2 Add onions and tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes until softened.
Step 3 Beat eggs together and season with salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables to cover evenly. Cook until eggs are set. Sprinkle with basil or parsley and serve.