Are you looking for a snack time? Try this yummy crunchy waldorf salad. It’s not just an appetizer but is a nutritious-packed meal as well.
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, blanched
- 1 bag mixed salad greens
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
Step 1 Place all salad ingredients in a salad bowl. Toss to mix lightly.
Step 2 To make dressing, mix all dressing ingredients together. Pour over greens. Toss lightly and sprinkle with walnuts and pistachios. Season and serve.